The 2015 Ruston-Lincoln Chamber of Commerce Awards Banquet hosted by Bank of Ruston will be held Thursday, January 29, 2015 at the Ruston Civic Center. During the event, community awards will be presented on behalf of various organizations.
Congratulations to the following people!
The Banquet begins at 6 pm. with a wine-and-cheese social sponsored by Community Trust Bank and Landry Vineyards. Music by The Olsen's is sponsored by Hunt, Guillot & Associates. Dinner will be served at 6:45 pm.
- Ruston Kiwanis Firefighter, Darrell & Sherree McCain
- Law Enforcement, Deputy Sontus Mitchell
- Educator of the Year, Tammy Schales
- Lincoln Parish School District's "Distinguished Partners in Education," KXKZ 107.5 and Lincoln Rotary
- Ruston-Lincoln Convention and Visitors Bureau's "Hospitality" winner, Brandon Sutherland
- Junior Auxiliary of Ruston's "Betty Robbins Volunteer of the Year, Laurie James
- Ruston Rotary Club's "Bill Best Humanitarian award winner, Rob Lary
- Ruston-Lincoln Chamber of Commerce's "Robert E. Russ" award winner, Drake Mills