Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant position is a direct-hire position working for HGA at the corporate office in Ruston, LA.
This position has a high visibility to upper management as well as clients which requires the utmost in professionalism and communication skills. Performs general office work of moderate difficulty for the President, Sr. Vice President, Executive Vice President, Relationship Managers and Business Development including, but not limited to, the preparation of spreadsheets, presentations, reports, letters, memos, and forms. Prepares agreements and proposals.
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs general office work of moderate difficulty
• Meeting assigned deadlines
• Work collaboratively with co-workers
• Maintain continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Maintain all HGA resumes. Prepare in HGA format upon hire, gather updated information, revise resumes, etc.
• Maintain the HGA Contacts List.
• Coordinate conferences/shows for Business Development; includes registering personnel, making travel reservations, purchasing exhibit booth space and ordering furniture/electrical services.
• Maintain Business Development events calendar.
• Maintain Q&E’s, handouts, and flyers.
• Assist with making travel arrangements for executives as well as engineering personnel.
• Compile reports and summaries of work, update, check and complete records, forms and documents.
• Organize and maintain document filing.
• Maintain strict confidentiality in regard to work performed.
• Respond to inquiries, either by telephone or in person, of visitors to the executive office. Provide information and assistance in a courteous manner.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned to meet business needs by the supervisor.
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Associate’s degree or equivalent college studies and work experience.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in an executive assistant level position, document management position, or equivalent.
• 5-7 years of related experience or prior legal experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in dealing with diverse situations and people.
• Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet. A high-level knowledge of computers, word processing, and good spelling and grammar skills are essential.
• Professional appearance and telephone manner are essential.
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Ability to work within a team setting on multiple projects ranging from routine to emergency status.
• Ability to input and retrieve data and text.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with all individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the business structure, policies and procedures.
• Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
• Ability to react promptly and efficiently to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to bring projects and tasks to successful completion through political sensitivity.
• Ability to manage time and resources efficiently.
• Capability and willingness to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.