The Engineering Intern is a part-time position working at the HGA office in Ruston, LA.
The Engineering Intern provides support to the department and to its project managers and engineers. The Intern will be exposed to a wide variety of engineering tasks and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
•Assist in preparing and maintaining drawings and other documents.
•Assist in the preparation of required project documentation for clients.
•Coordinate and/or collect the appropriate process data required for a project.
•Research and prepare information required by engineers or project managers in their execution of a project.
•Assist in department meetings
• Junior or Senior status towards completion of a BS degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Candidates with 3.0 minimum GPA in core engineering and technology coursework are preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Demonstrated ability to finish projects with successful results
• Demonstrated self-motivation
• Demonstrated intellectual competency
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems
• Well organized
• Able to deal with ambiguity
• Located within daily commuting distance of Ruston, LA