Skip to content

Ruston Brick, LLC


Building Materials & SuppliesContractors & Construction Companies

About Us

Welcome to Ruston Brick

Ruston Brick Works was established in 1894 and is one of Ruston’s oldest continuing businesses. Mr. and Mrs. T.C. Beasley bought the business in 1946 and after Mr. Beasley’s death in 1972, Mrs. Sallie Beasley continued to operate the business until her retirement at age 90. The Beasleys’ two sons Bill and Don entered the business in 1964 and Bill’s son Troy joined the company in 1981.

In 1978 the manufacturing process was halted and the business was continued as a distributor for other manufacturers. Bill passed away in 1997, so Mrs. Beasley, Don, and Troy continued operations. At Mrs. Beasley’s retirement, Don’s daughter and son-in-law, Jason and Laura Jones, joined Ruston Brick and now manage the business. Don retired in 2008 and the brickyard and showroom were moved to 2304 West Woodward Avenue in January 2009.

Scroll To Top